White Pepper Go!
Locally-sourced and freshly prepared catered food, delivered to you or available for easy pickup from our kitchen.
- "How Much Food Should I Order?" There really is no wrong answer! Menu items are listed with an "average serving amount" and are based on a 3-4 piece "standard meal" with an entree, starch, salad, and additional side. If more variety is offered to your guests, each platter will serve more people. For cocktail parties, about 4-5 appetizers and a charcuterie spread is a great place to start.
- "Can We Rent Platters?" Yes! $6/each - add them in the store (Miscellaneous section) before you checkout. Platters are due back to our kitchen on the TUESDAY after your event or an additional fee will apply.
- "If You Aren't Available For Delivery, Can I Pick Up?" You bet! By picking up your order yourself, you save the delivery fee!
- "How Much Time Should I Allow For You To Drop Off?" About 20 minutes before service is perfect. That gives us enough time to park and unload.
- "Do You Do A Menu Display?" We'll provide hand-written kraft paper labels for each item.