Family Style Proposal
STATIONARY HORS D'OEUVRES
Charcuterie and Antipasto Spread - Featuring Olympia Provisions Meat, Domestic and Imported Cheese, House Pickled Produce, Farm Fruits and Crudité, Seasonal Dips and Toppings, Grand Central Rustic Breads
PASSED HORS D'OEUVRES
Bay Seasoned Skewered Shrimp, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Basil Aioli
Deviled Farm Egg, English Breakfast Shaved Radish, Peppercress
Charred Chorizo Aprepa, Garden Cilantro Crème Fraîche, Flour Flatbread
FAMILY-STYLE MEAL SERVICE
Garlic-Brined Marion Acres Chicken,Creamy Alabama Barbecue Sauce
Grilled Bavette Steak, Rainbow Carrot Slaw, Leeks, Romesco Vinaigrette
Vibrant Valley Farms' Silky Greens Mix, Shaved Fennel, Toasted Pecans, Blueberry Chèvre Dressing
Orzo Pasta Salad, Sugar Snap Peas, Cora's Crop Duke Blueberries, Arugula, Lemon Vinaigrette
Italian Style Risotto, Vegetable and Mushroom Broth, Foraged Morels, Parmesan Cheese
Thyme Scented New Potatoes, Fresh Garden Thyme, Jacobsen Flake Salt
Late Night Snack
Chorizo Breakfast Burrito, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Cheese, Cilantro
House Lemonade and Minted Ice Water
Extracto Coffee and Steven Smith Teas
Food & Beverages
From looking at our website, you already know our food is beautiful, and in our meeting, we source as much as possible from local farms in the region. Your menu would be no exception. Our stationary spread is not only beautifully presented on eclectic serving pieces, but also delicious. The spread of meats and cheeses is a great way to bring beautiful variety to your guests and is a perfect focal point for a cocktail hour. Our passed hors d'oeuvres are beautifully composed and delicious bites to complement any beverage and to bring an extra wow-factor to your guests.
Your dinner menu perfectly showcases some of the Pacific Northwest's best seasonal offerings. Our Marion Acres chicken is incredible, grilled on site and topped with our famous Alabama sauce that's light and tangy, perfect for a spring wedding. You've also chosen another amazing entree and one of our clients all-time favorites; our bavette steak topped with a one-of-a-kind romesco and carrot slaw. Like I spoke about in our meeting, this cut of steak is perfect for a family style meal service. Alongside we've got some of our favorite spring sides that accompany your entrees well and round out the menu perfectly.
Below, I've also got non-alcoholic service listed for your wedding. We typically offer coffee and tea to about 50% of guests; in general, that's about how many will actually partake. We'll have water carafes on each guest table for them to help themselves to, and we'll have a non-alcoholic beverage station with the rest of the beverages.
- Stationary Hors d'Oeuvres - estimated 100 guests - $5 per guest
- Passed Hors d'Oeuvres - estimated 100 guests - $6.5 per guest
- Meal Service - estimated 100 guests- $30 per guest
- Late Night Snack - estimated 50 guests - $5 per guest
- House Lemonade and Minted Ice Water - estimated 100 guests - $1 per guest
- Extracto Coffee and Steven Smith Teas - estimated 50 guests - $2.50 per guest
Food and Beverage Total - $4,625.00
An event like yours requires quite a bit of staff to bring things together and execute meal service flawlessly. Our service team will arrive on site 2 hours prior to guest arrival. They'll be responsible for setting things up (tables, chairs, linens, and all place settings) for the evening. Our chef team will set up an outdoor kitchen and begin prep-work for cocktail hour and meal service. During the event, all staff will manage their stations and responsibilities. We'll assist the bar team with pouring wine at the tables and will help guests with anything they need. Once the event concludes, we'll clean all the spaces and will pack and load-out. We'd plan to be off site 1 hour post-event. All staff members are billed for 10.5 hours, (2:30pm arrival and 1am exit).
- Lead Server/Captain - 1 ea - $35 per hour
- Servers - 4 ea - $30 per hour
- Lead Chef - 1 ea - $35 per hour
- Chefs - 1 ea - $30 per hour
Service Staff Total - $2,310.00
In this section, I've got estimations for all the rental items I believe we'll need for the event - from glassware, to plates, to table linens. We use our extensive experience in estimating quantities needed for various items. I've estimated enough for all guest tables as well as a few "extra" tables (for beverages, gifts, cocktail hour food, etc).
- Place Setting - qty:110 - $3.5 each - dinner and dessert plate, dessert fork, dinner fork, knife, and spoon
- Dinner Napkin - qty:110 - $.70 each - white
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Glasses - qty:130 - $.50 each - 12oz chimney glass
- Wine Glasses - qty:90 - $.50 each - 15oz wine glass
- Beer Glasses - qty:90 - $.50 each - 10oz pilsner
- Cocktail Glass - qty:90 - $.50 each
- Coffee Cups - qty:50 - $.50 each
- Guest Table Linens - qty:13 - $15.25 - 120", white, hang to the floor
- Banquet Tables - qty:4 - $8.75 - 6' banquets
- Banquet Table Linens - qty:4 - $23.25 - 6' boxcloths, white, hang to the floor
- Mobile Kitchen Setup And Supplies, Grill, Propane/Charcoal
- Rental Delivery/Setup - Estimate from Rental Company
Miscellaneous Total - $1,453.23
I know this proposal covers a lot of information. Please, take your time looking through things and reading over the text. Let me know what questions or concerns you have - I'm always glad to offer more insight into things! I'll follow up in a few days to talk about next steps and what it looks like to move forward.
Below, you'll find totals for each section.
Food and Beverages - $4,625.00
Service and Staffing - $2,310.00
Miscellaneous and Rentals - $1,453.25
Staff Gratuity - $50 per staff member on site - $350.00
Grand Total - $8,738.25*
*For all of our Full Service Events, we require a 50% deposit to secure our services. See here for our full terms and conditions page.